Lifting Machine inspection Entity and Lifting Machine Inspector
Riggers Steeplejacks (Pty) Ltd is registered with the Department of Labour as a Lifting Machine Inspection Entity (LME) and several of its employees are registered with the Engineering Council (ECSA) as LMI’s.
Riggers steeplejacks (PTY) Ltd systems are designed, manufactured, installed and maintained in compliance with all the relevant SANS codes and OHS Regulations:
- SANS 51808 – Safety Requirements on Suspended access Equipment – Design calculations, stability criteria, construction – Tests.(also front- end specification SANS1903)
- SANS 10295: 1 Building maintenance units
- SANS 10295: 2 Temporary suspended platforms
- Driven Machinery Regulations DMR 18
- Construction Regulations 2014 – CR 17